Bus - Kingside, Oslo
294 x 243 cm
Avoid/be careful with text placement and other important graphic elements in marked area as technical equipment on bus are placed along this line.
• Document is preferably made in 1:1.
• Effective DPI: 150 or higher
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 1 cm bleed and crop marks
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Foil, with perforation for windows
The high-resolution PDF must be named
ADVERTISER, FORMAT and WEEK OF CAMPAIGN.
The color of these buses are red, so take this into consideration in the design process.
InDesign file with correct measurements for designers to use.
Photoshop file with smart object where you can place your artwork in environment.