See the downloadable bus sketches/die lines.
Contact us for the appropriate die lines to use for your specific campaign.
Adjusted to each vehicle
• Document is preferably made in 1:10
• Effective DPI: 100 or higher
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 1 cm bleed and crop marks
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Foil, with perforation for windows
The high-resolution PDF must be named
ADVERTISER, FORMAT and WEEK OF CAMPAIGN.
Images should be posted to the frame around the sketch. Don’t place important information close to edges/headlights/license plates and out on the rounded edges towards ceiling/sides on the bus.