Streamer panel Oslo Tram 3-jointed
Tram takbuer Oslo, 3-jointed (SL95)
90 x 20,5 cm
90 x 19,5 cm
680 g cardboard
• Document is preferably made in 1:1
• Effective DPI: 300 or higher
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 1 cm bleed and crop marks
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)’
If the campaign will be in pair, all originals should be marked with left/right if they differ. The marking should be down in the right-hand corner. Write the marking with uppercase letters and so that the text is around 10 mm high at full size.
Posting in pairs can only be guaranteed on metro trains (not on trams or buses).
If you are printing through Clear Channel
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
If you are sourcing the printing yourself
The finished material must be delivered to the address below at least 6 working days before the campaign commences. At least 10 days before the campaign commences, low-resolution PDFs and posting instructions are to be sent by e-mail to Clear Channel: firstname.lastname@example.org
The high-resolution PDF must be named
ADVERTISER, FORMAT and WEEK OF CAMPAIGN.
InDesign file with correct measurements for designers to use.
Photoshop file with smart object where you can place your artwork in environment.