Station Domination – Nationaltheatret
See downloadable files for formats and in-depth explanations.
Since Adshel is a part of the Station Domination product, do not forget to take part of the adshel specification here!
SINTEF-approved 3M foil.
• Document preferably made in 1:10
• Effective DPI: 150 or higher (500 DPI in a 1:10 document size)
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 5 mm bleed and crop marks
• Layers marked «measures», «unsafe area» and «offcuts» should NOT be included in the print documents.
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Name files with advertiser, week of campaign and uniqe filename, “nat_e1”, “nat_e2”…etc. format and week of campaign.
Floor stickers are not available from 1/11 to 1/4 due to weather conditions.
Please open and read all files under downloads.
Amongst the files under Downloads, you will find a PPT where you insert pictures of your campaign, to be able to share a plan for the design of your campaign. This is to reassure that there are no questions in regards to how you want the campaign to look like, and to make it easier for the persons in charge of putting up the campaign where everything shall be. When you have inserted your pictures in this file, you save it and deliver it together with the rest of the campaign material.