See downloadable files for formats and in-depth explenations.
SINTEF-approved 3M foil.
• Document preferably made in 1:10
• Effective DPI: 50 or higher (500 DPI in a 1:10 document size)
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 5 mm bleed and crop marks
• Layers marked «measures», «unsafe area» and «offcuts» should NOT be included in the print documents.
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
Name files with advertiser, week of campaign and uniqe filename, “nat_e1”, “nat_e2”…etc. format and week of campaign.
Floor stickers are not available 1/11-1/4 due to weather conditions.