See downloadable files for formats and in-depth explanations.
Since Adshel is a part of the Station Domination product, do not forget to take part of the adshel specification here!
SINTEF-approved 3M foil.
• Document preferably made in 1:10
• Effective DPI: 150 or higher (500 DPI in a 1:10 document size)
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• 5 mm bleed and crop marks
• Layers marked «measures», «unsafe area» and «offcuts» should NOT be included in the print documents.
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Name files with advertiser, week of campaign and uniqe filename, “jbt_e1”, “jbt_e2”…etc. format and week of campaign.
Floor stickers are not available from 1/11 to 1/4 due to weather conditions.