HTML / HTML5
The following specifications are for digital, dynamic campaigns to be delivered in HTML.
Formats Malls and Metro:
Play Adshel Metro and PLAY Adshel Shopping: 1080 x 1920px.
Play Escalator Metro, Stortinget: 720 x 1280px.
Play Big Screen, Byporten Shopping: 560 x 448px.
Play Part of Big Screen: 540 x 960px.
Play Spectacular Metro, Jernbanetorget, 3120x945px.
Play Billboard, Stortinget, 1200x675px.
Play Billboard, Nationaltheatret, 1680x945px
Standard: 1920 x 1080 px
Exceptions for the following formats at the following airports:
- Oslo Airport:
- Stavanger Airport:
- Play Billboard Arrival International (format is specified under format on this page)
- Bodø Airport:
5 or 10 seconds. Please check purchased media space in the order confirmation.
Maximum of 25 frames/second.
Minimum 10 working days before campaign starts.
-The solution should be as light as possible in regards to KB.
-The dynamic content must be auto responsive in order for the material to fit the screens.
-Delivery format: URL.
-URL per motive must be delivered to Clear Channel. If more than one motive, description about how the solution is supposed to look, must be delivered with the URLs.
-The HTML document is pre-loaded into the memory of the player a few seconds before the solution is shown on a monitor. Any animations will start when pre-load starts.
-To pause animations until it’s played, use instructions on this page: https://docs.broadsign.com/broadsign-control/14-0/broadsignplay.html
This functionality is not mandatory to use.
Using the functionality described in the link above, will make the page look faulty in any browser, but will play correct in our playback system.
If you wish to deliver dynamic material (HTML/HTML5 material), please take this into consideration:
Browser version and resolution
- Browser: Chromium version 59. The campaign should be produced within the limits of functionality of Chromium version 59.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee functionality if other Chromium versions are used.
- The connection is via 4G. In order to make sure that the connection is enough (e.g for streaming) we always need to try the material on selected places where the campaign will run.
- Resolution: 1920×1080, 1260×720, 1024×576, 640×352, 568×320, 568x320px and 1440×810. Please check the bought areas.
A dynamic HTML campaign should consume an average of 0,5 MB per displayed slot over a 24 hour period. If this consumption is exceeded, Clear Channel reserves the right to paus the campaign.
Tips to reduce your data usage for your campaign are:
- Refrain from using cache busters.
- Compress media files.
- Add http headers for Cache-Control: public, max-age=31536000.
- Let service workers manage traffic (e.g. workbox with cache only strategy & use Cache API to add media to the cache).
- Serve media without ranges, http headers: Accept-Ranges: none.
Please feel free to get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions regarding html solutions.