Dynamic material (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material / HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
1080 x 1920 pixels
5 or 10 seconds. Please check purchased media space in the order confirmation.
• Delivered as mov, mp4 or jpg/png (72 dpi) in RGB,
for HTML solution, see specs here
• Files must not exceed 8000 KB/S (Constant Bit Rate)
• Max file size: 30 MB
• Maximum of 25 frames/second
Minimum 3 working days before campaign start.
If the customer intends to advertise together with another brand so-called “co-branding”, Clear Channel needs to be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign in order to secure delivery of the booked campaign.
Name files with:
- If only one creative: SINGLE
- If several creatives: SINGLE_A, SINGLE_B, and so on
- E.g: Gant_2022_w36_single_A
Please avoid very small text if possible.