Download design file and use the attached die lines.
• Document preferably made in 1:2*
• Effective DPI: 150 or higher
• CMYK (preferably FOGRA39)
• Fonts must be vectorized (saved as text contours)
* Files can be made in 1:1.
Remember to adjust the DPI accordingly.
At least 10 working days (at 8 am) before the campaign commences, or as stated in the order confirmation, finished original must be sent to Clear Channel.
Upload print-ready PDFs at: https://www.clearchannel.no/last-opp-filer/
1. From: Enter your e-mail address.
2. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
3. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
• Remove die lines
• Outline fonts
The high-resolution PDF must be named
ADVERTISER, FORMAT and WEEK OF CAMPAIGN.
If you are having problems with the die lines, or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org